The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Forest !-Adult Only- REMEMBER TO SAVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IN CASE OF HOST MIGRATION !!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About the Theme Songs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie Eleison
Hybrid
Kyrie Eleison

About the Theme Songs Empty
PostSubject: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 13:58

So if you have looked a bit in the zones on the sticky post "Description", there's theme songs for each zone that i've set. This topic is pretty much to get your opinion about it.

Do you think it's relevant ? If so, which one do you like? Or you have better propositions ?

Personally, I thought giving some theme song to each place would - at least for people who takes a lot of information from hearing, like me - better help people getting a "mood" of the place they play in. Like in a video game or a movie, sort of...

Last edited by Kyrie Eleison on Wed 28 May - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Hybrid
Bobby

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 14:06

Theme songs? I can't hear anything... if I am even supposed to... I have no clue...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie Eleison
Hybrid
Kyrie Eleison

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 14:08

It's the Youtube videos in "Description", darling. Like this : http://theforbiddenforest.roleaddict.com/t23-description There's one for each "RP" zone.
Back to top Go down
Circe
Human
Circe

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 14:10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think your youtube links are not showing, Kyrie.
^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Hybrid
Bobby

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 14:12

...only admins are allowed to see them it says...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie Eleison
Hybrid
Kyrie Eleison

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyWed 28 May - 14:20

Alright, that's something that slipped through my watchful vigilance v.v

Should be fixed now, i've set it so only members can see them (Hah, no more lurking around! >:3)
Back to top Go down
Mina
Demon
Mina

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyThu 29 May - 1:51

Yes i already changed some permissions around.

Also, not only the members, but EVERYONE can see the Pictures, Comics, Music and Chat section. Even if only member can write in it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kyrie Eleison
Hybrid
Kyrie Eleison

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs EmptyThu 29 May - 4:13

I'm not sure about "viewable by everyone" at least on Pictures and Comics, because since it's supposed to be adult-restricted, we have no mean of "controlling" who's visiting the website, and if someone complains it'll be our fault for not taking necessary precautions.

I've thought that by making an account, they're aware it's an adult-oriented forum. At least, we don't have any responsability once they create an account since they've been warned. I don't care about the general chat/ect being viewable by everyone, though.

.. Hey that's not the topic here! DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Theme Songs   About the Theme Songs Empty

Back to top Go down

About the Theme Songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forest :: Out of Character Zones :: General Chat-
Jump to: