The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Forest !-Adult Only- REMEMBER TO SAVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IN CASE OF HOST MIGRATION !!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mina spanking Leoric, the wolf knight (My very first in english, back in 2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mina
Demon
Mina

Mina spanking Leoric, the wolf knight  (My very first in english, back in 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Mina spanking Leoric, the wolf knight (My very first in english, back in 2009)   Mina spanking Leoric, the wolf knight  (My very first in english, back in 2009) EmptyThu 29 May - 17:13

_______________________RP !
*The forest is calm and dark, like ever, and silent.....now just before you*
Me says:
*Léoric slowly walks through the dark forest, sword in hand, his cape gently flapping against his back. he peers through the trees and takes a deep breath of air*
Mina says:
*the forest is dark and silent all around you, nothing move, nothing make a sound....even the trees seem to be dangerous*
Me says:
This forest doesnt seem so dangerous, *Léoric thinks to himself, but I best be on my guard*
Mina says:
*suddenly you can see a green little light on a tree, not far from you*
Me says:
*Léoric takes up a fighting stance and holds his ground*
Who is there? *he asks in a demanding voice*
Mina says:
*Leoric see, then, a horned little fairie flying around him and then, flying away, fast*
Me says:
*he quickens his pace, going after it, but stops soon*
Nonsense... No harm in a little fairy. *he lowers his weapon but keeps a firm grip, heading onward*
Mina says:
You'r looking for something, doggy one ? *a voice from behind you*
Me says:
*Léoric spins around, raising his weapon again. he doesnt understand how somebody could have gotten behind him. hes never allowed anyone to sneak up on him*
Mina says:
*the demoness is now, just front of him, crossing her arm, looking at him with a big smile, the little fairie just fly aay from her*
So ? the doggy is silent ?
Me says:
Who are you? *he asks, standing straight*
And what do you want. I don't have time for games.
Mina says:
hihihi, funny, i was going to ask you exactly the same.
Who are you, my doggy ? what do you want and why are you in my forest ? looking for you ba-ball ? >: )
Me says:
*rolls his eyes*
Im merely passing through on my way to town. I have important business, and no time to play games. I would appreciate it if you didn't waste any more of my time.
Mina says:
*the demoness smile bad and slowly walk to you, her tail moving behind her*
Me says:
Don't come any closer! *he steps back, whips off his cape and throws it behind him as he raises his sword, getting ready for comabt*
combat*
Mina says:
*the demoness continue to walk and is now really closer of you, near to touch you* c'mon, cute little doggy
Me says:
*blushes, holding his ground*
Ive slain demons before. Turn back now!
Mina says:
*the demoness hugs the wolf, arm around his hips and grabs his buttocks with her palm* What we have here ? A cute little Wolfy to feast on !
Me says:
*you can easily feel his rump through the tight leathers, before he breaks away, blushing again and holding his sword out, the end pointing at your face*
I AM NOBODY'S FEAST, DEMON!
Mina says:
Awwww, you'r lbushing cause a demonic princess touched your ho-so-cute bottom ? How interesting...
Me says:
*gulps, lowering the sword a bit*
Look demon, I told you I have business...
I appreciate the compliments, but I demand you CUT IT OUT. *he regains his composure*
Mina says:
ho but no, young one, no, no ,no....i'm not going to let you go......you'r into my forest here, and it's a forbidden one....
tsk tsk tsk...you'r a naughty naughty doggie.....
Me says:
Then it IS a fight you want?!
Mina says:
a fight ? it's impolite to fight someone after intruding his place.....No, what i want is give you a good lesson. a punishment. a blame.
Me says:
*he snorts* PUNISHMENT? What are you talking about?
Mina says:
hihihi....you'll see......but now, do you want it into the hard.....or the easy way ?
Me says:
I was about to ask you the same *he smirks and raises the sword. the metal plate arm covers his chest and stomach area, but leaves his arms exposed. you can see he has quite a good build. the only other protection he has is a black belt, his black leather pants, and a pair of black boots. hes never believed in a lot of armor*
Mina says:
*at the moment where you want tou touch her, she dodge it and stap away, showing you.....your belt*
Wouuuuups ?
Me says:
UH!!! What... *he looks shocked*
You're quick....
Where did you get that belt? *he then notices that his is missing*
WHAT THE... *he gawks*
Mina says:
*she throw your belt in the air and some fairies, really fast, grab it and fly away*
hihihi, pleaqse, try again
Me says:
What...
WHY DID YOU TAKE MY BELT!!?
Mina says:
*the demoness just smirk as she bend her head on a side* easy my doggie, eeasy.......come to momy now....
thehehehe
Me says:
I don't have time for this *he says angerly as he stomps toward you*
Mina says:
*again, and smilling, the demoness dodge your attack and feel like a pat over the back of your armor* bang !
Me says:
UUURRRF!!! *he spins around to look at you*
Mina says:
*the demoness slowly let some metal pieces fall over the grass and, parts after parts, your armor fall over the grass too*
you missed, try again ^^
Me says:
*he growls more, his tail twitching*
IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!? ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT OR PLAY GAMES!?
Mina says:
i'm going to strip you naked and give you a good and warm bare bottom spanking, young wolf, is that clear ? *now talking with an arrogant but serious voice*
fight, escape or do what you want.....but your furred butt is doomed.
Me says:
*he gapes, mouth open*
You...
You cant be SERIOUS?! *scoffs* You think you're going to SPANK me!? *he takes a step back at the thought. hes never been spanked before, not even as a pup, and he isnt anxious to learn what its like*
Mina says:
you think it a joke maybe ? no...i'm going to get you, all naked, over my lap, like a little puppy....and spank your furred bottom long and hard....and trust me, you'r going to cry like a baby.
*show a bad smile*
Me says:
*he blushes more*
NONSENSE! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!! *he backs up, attempting to leave*
Mina says:
*at the moment that he turn back, only wearing his pants and his boots now, the demoness is just front of him, she's fast, and she put her hands over his hips* You'r not going anywhere.....>: )
Me says:
*he grabs her hands and tries to push them off* LET ME GO!!!
Mina says:
*te demoness grabs your arm and place them over your back....suddenly, a fairie come and handcuffs you firmly ! Now, your hands are holded being you*
No...you'r my prisonnner.
Me says:
UUUHH!!!! NO!!! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!! *he wriggles*
Mina says:
*the demoness keep her hands over your hips, holding you firmly front of her as your hands can't leave your back now....and suddenly, you can see 5 fairies coming and opening your boots*
you'r going to love to be bare feets over the grass >: )
Me says:
*he kicks at them* STOPPIT!
Mina says:
*but the fairies are skilled and a boot leave on of your feet.....fast after, the other one go away too...and the demoness keep you front of her, holding you by your hips*
thehehe....naughty puppy receive punishment, it's just faire, my cute.
Me says:
*he wiggles his hips back and forth in your grip, tail swishing against you*
No! I...
WONT be spanked!
Mina says:
ho, so , be stripped naked don't scare you ? you'r scary cause a girl is going to give you a good little spanking ? how cuuute.......
*she kiss your cheek*
Me says:
*blushes again*
Im fine with my body....
Its nothing to be ashamed of... *he keeps wiggling*
Mina says:
there....it's better when you talk like a good boy.....*the demoness slowly unzip your pants*
Me says:
*he gulps and tenses up, but goes back to wiggling, trying to keep you from removing his pants. his tail beats against you wildly*
Mina says:
*she smile as she grabs each side of your pants and suddenly pull it down ! Just under your buttocks, revealing your furred bottom to the entire forest* theeeere ! ^^
Me says:
*his tail easily slips out through the hole cut in the pants, he stands there, horrified, still unable to believe she'll actually do what she threatened*
Mina says:
*she let your pants down, her hands still over your naked hips and make you step back...the pants leave your legs and feets definitly..you'r now all naked front of the demoness, the fairies and the forest*
Me says:
*he stands there, unable to speak, looking angry*
Mina says:
*she smile to you, grabbing your arm gently as she lead you to a large stump* let see.....intrusion....fighting against me....awww....you need a warm punishment, my puppy
Me says:
GRRR!!! *is all he can muster*
You cant do this! This is...
ABSURD!
Mina says:
hihihi, the great warrior is ashamed cause a demoness is going to give him a goood deserved spanking.....thehehehe....
*she sit fown over the stump and pull your arm to make you fall over her lap*
Me says:
*he struggles some more, but theres nothing he can do. he kicks his legs and growls*
Mina says:
*the demoness put her hand over the nice curved bottom and start to caress and rub it slowly* hihihi, you can't escape from it....
Me says:
Urrf....
Please, dont do this...
Mina says:
see ? not that absurd hmm ? i don't even started that you become a good polite little puppy yet....how cute ^^
Me says:
GRRRRR!!! *his face gets red again*
Mina says:
*she smile, lift your tail with a hand and suddenly give you a good pat with the free one* SPAT !
Me says:
oooof!!
Mina says:
*your buttock jump nicely under the pat*
Me says:
Im not a plaything for some perverse demoness!
Mina says:
you right, let's start, then !
*the free hand suddenly start to spank, her palm falling like a paddle, hard and fast, one buttock after the other* SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
Me says:
OWWWW!! HAAHEEEEEEY!!! CUT IT OUT!!! *he kicks his legs and wiggles over your knees* STOPPIT!
Mina says:
*the demoness smirk a little as she continue, keeping your tail lifted, her palm faliing again and again, with a metronom rythm, and the demoness is enough skilled to spank your poor furred bottom just hard enough*
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
Me says:
NOOOOOOO!!! CUTTT...>
AAAAAH!!!! CUTTITOUT!!!! *he grits his teeth and shuts his eyes, he can't believe how much it hurts, but hes determined not to cry*
Mina says:
you see, "great warrior" ? just a spanking is enough to make you scream like a child.....thehehe.....and it's a girl who spank you....*she continue, her palm falling and making heavy noise, each buttocks jumping one after the other* SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
Me says:
YOU BITCH!!! *he snarls, kicking his legs harder and groaning in pain*
GRAAAH AAAH!!! OWCH!!
Mina says:
hihihihi....*she continue and, far in the forest, your spanking can be heard. the fairies, them, are claping their hands in the same rythm that the spanking and laugh at you*
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SAP SLAP SLAPS LAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
Me says:
*tears well in his eyes*
STTTAAAAAHAAP!!!! *he grunts and groans, choking back the sobs he feels coming*
PLEEHEEHEEEEASE!!! STOOPPITTT!! AAAAAAH!!!
Mina says:
*she finally stop and rubs the poor furred bottom*
Me says:
AAAHHHHH...
Thank...
You.... *sputters a bit*
(I do hope that isnt it. he needs more. i wanna see him sobbing )
Mina says:
ho, don't thanks me, my doggy...it was jsut for you intrusion.
Now, wwere going to talk about fighting against me....
Me says:
wha.. WHAT!?
Mina says:
*a fairie bring an hairbrush to the demoness*
Me says:
*he catches a glimpse of it*
WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Mina says:
it's a green wooden hairbrush, my boy, and i'm going to spank you with *the pat the wooden part of it against your bottom* pat pat pat
Me says:
NO!!! PLEASE! IVE BEEN PUNISHED!
Mina says:
for your intrusion, yes.
now, it's about fighting against a princess.....>: )
*she hold your tail lifted and raise the brush*
Me says:
NOO!! NOOOOOO!! *he renews his kicking*
Mina says:
PLAC ! *the brush fall, hard and merciless, over the left buttock*
Me says:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *he screams*
Mina says:
*the demoness smile and she startn merciless.....a long rain fall over your furred bottom, the brush falling slowly but harder that the hand* PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC !!!
Me says:
NNOOOOOOO AAAAHA IIIIII NOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWL LLLL!!!!!! *he howls in pain as the tears start to drop down his nose*
NOHOHOOOOOOO!!! *sobs*
Mina says:
*but the demoness is used to that and don't even listen you, she smile, and the brush fall, again and again, over the poor furred bottom wich one have a red aurra now*
PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC PLAC
Me says:
STAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAPITT!!! WAAAHAAAAHAAAWWWW!!!!! *he kicks his legs, his tail twitching in your grip as tears drip onto the forest grass and he pleads through broken sobs*
Mina says:
*finally, she stop again and pat the brush against your poor tushie*
do you remember what that was for ?
Me says:
OOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOHOOOOO....
*sob, whimper* For....
For fighting
Mina says:
good....*a fairies grabs the brush and fly away*
Now.....you called me "bitch" if i remember....
Me says:
*he breaks into fresh sobs, in pain, humiliated, and now knowing its not over*
Pleeeheeeseee, no more.....
Mina says:
*the demoness smile to you and open her own belt*
Me says:
Noo...
Please....
NO! DONT SPANK ME WITH A BELT!!!
Mina says:
but you cursed young boy..;you deserve a good spanking with a belt.....but.....it can be possible to spank half less harder....
*the demoness put the cold green leather or the belt over your furrr*
Me says:
PLEASE, NOT THE BELT!
Mina says:
SLAAAAC !
you want it less hard, yes or no ??
Me says:
YES!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!
Mina says:
* a fairie bring you a bar of soap*
keep that in mouth.....and the spanking will be less hard....
Me says:
MMMMPHHH!!! *he nods his head, tears still streaming down his face*
Mina says:
*now that the soap is half in your mouth, the demoness lift your tail again and start belting your poor sore bottom*
SLAAAC !!!! SLAAAAC !!!! SLAAAAAC !!!! SLAAAAAC !!!! SLAAAAAC !!!! SLAAAAAC !!!!
Me says:
OOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *he moans through the soap* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Mina says:
*the belt fall hard but suddenly stop....and the demoness replace it over her*
Me says:
OOOOHOOOOOHoooooooo *he continues to sob and snort, coughing a little*
Mina says:
*she rubs your bottom some seconds and then, stand you back to make you kneel frot of a tree, the soap still in your mouth*
Me says:
*he looks at you with tear filled, red eyes*
Mina says:
*talking to you like for a baby* was a good spanking ? you'r a good little puppy now ? polite and all ?
Me says:
*he bows his head and nods*
Mina says:
that's my boy.....now, look at this tree, it's your corner time ^-^
Me says:
*whimpers* mmmmmm....
*he tries to ask if he can take out the soap, not daring to let it fall from his mouth*
Mina says:
*after somes minutes, the demoness take off the soap of your mouth*
Me says:
Thank you *hes regaining composure. sniffling and wiping his face on his shoulder*
May I....
please have my clothing back?
Mina says:
no ^^
and now, it's time to leave my forest ^^
Me says:
*bows his head* PLEASE maam? I really need my armor.... I promise never to bother you again. *he bows at her*
Mina says:
hmmm......
maybe if you tell me how i'm great.....i'll do...something...
Me says:
You're the greatest warrior Ive met...
Thats for sure. *he says somberly. hes beyond humiliation at this point*
Mina says:
haha ! that's a good wolf boy, now, come with me
*she grabs your arm and lead you in the forest*
Me says:
*he follows her, head bowed*
Mina says:
*finally you arrive to the edge of the forest and, with a last very good slap on your bottom, she push you out of the forest,, the fairies thowing each part of your armor out too.....*
Me says:
YOOOWWWLLLL!!! *he cries out as he grabs his bottom and hops up and down.... he soon picks up his pants and slides them on over his sore bottom, cringing in pain. he then quickly gets the other items on and leaves, not looking back*
Mina says:
*the demoness make turn the removed handcuff with her finger and go back in the forest, smilling*
_____________________END
Back to top Go down

Mina spanking Leoric, the wolf knight (My very first in english, back in 2009)
Page 1 of 1